Monday, August 29, 2011

long day.


I had a really fun moment with Hannah today in the car. I had a busy day at work, rushed home to pick up Hannah, we loaded up into the car, drove to get Matt and on the way we had a moment that made me as happy as can be. CBC radio played The Gambler by Kenny Rogers, we had the windows and sunroof wide open, music playing loud - me singing along and Hannah seat dancing, clapping, laughing and smiling. We pulled up beside some cyclists on the bike route and they sang along and clapped too. It was a happy little moment in a busy day that made everything right with the world.

On the show The Office, the episode where Pam and Jim get married, they take mental pictures of their favourite moments of the day so they won't forget. I took a few mental pictures of Hannah this afternoon.

No comments: