Friday, June 10, 2011

number 5


















Five years ago today, I married my best friend.

After a three year engagement and seven years together, we got married at Crescent Beach with almost all of our nearest and dearest with us.
It was a wonderful day, with music late into the night. 

I'm as happy and as in love today as I was then. Matt, I love you to the moon and back.

Going through our wedding photos I came across the food shots and I had forgotten how amazing the food was. We made the menu ourselves and with generous and skilled help from our families, we made it all. 

















2 comments:

sarah said...

Kate, this looks amazing!! You guys are adorable and what a stunning wedding! I think I need to hire you to help with mine- because you're not busy enough ;)

kate said...

Thanks Sarah, it was a such a fun day!
Your wedding will be dreamy!